Trying to Get Over the Hump Day - Wednesday
Today was the day that we tried our hand at tackling our first issue. We found out that tackling is easier said than done. Word to the wise - don't try to solve all of the problems at once. Assume nothing and be alright with being wrong. Oh, and learn when it's time to walk away and regroup.
* Met with our coach and talked through breaking down the tasks for our issue and how to approach developing our solution
* Watched a great talk by Sasha Laundy - 'Your Brain's API. Giving and Receiving Technical Help'. Highly recommend.
* Started trying to code our issue. We dug through the codebase to try and understand what we needed to do, and after banging our heads for a while decided it was time to ask our coaches for help
* Decided it was time to watch another video - 'The Scientific Method of Troubleshooting'
* Exhaled and stopped giving ourselves a hard time
Tomorrow We Plan to:
* Meet with our coach and get help with our issue
* Finish watching 'The Scientific Method of Troubleshooting'
* Read about Engineering Code Concepts
You must be logged in to add a comment.