Day #2 - First week, second day
So on our second day we got our own work computers for the RGSoC \o/
- We started our day with an all-inclusive-call :) Supervisor, mentors, coaches & students met and discussed our expectations of the program and how we should do it concerning daily routines, short-, mid- and long-term goals
- First SuStu-call (supervisor- student) asking all the questions, e.g. we wanna do a hackathon, is it alright?! (Spoiler: in our case, yes!)
- Big set up of all the communication channels (tons of slack -> then muting time consuming channels), adapting to mac specific settings -- Set up of our computers, setting up all the new passwords, forgetting passwords, finding new passwords
- First coaching session with Remy, starting to run the LEAP webapp on our machines (yeah)
- Meeting the Joda Team (two of two Berlin RGSoC teams coming together, this will happen once a week \o/)
At the end of the day we were still happy but also very exhausted because of getting to know all these new people, and the new machines, the new programs to work with ... in need of more Mate on the following days.
You must be logged in to add a comment.