Day 52

September 11, 2015 12:02 UTC Team Delta Quadrant [2015]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Finally we managed to solve the speakerinnen merge conflicts and merged the Pull Request of Team Techylite :)

The last days of our work on the map implementation started (hopefully). We did some more small changes and edited the name of the Pull Request from [WIP] 5813 show geolocation on osm into 5813 show geolocation on osm -> WIP = work in progress is gone. Yay!

We then worked on the export to tumblr and managed to convert every @mention into a link to the diaspora profile.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.