Wednesday Sep 2, 2015
Had an afternoon catchup.
Installed Fish Using
1. "/usr/local/bin/fish" | sudo tee -a /etc/shells
2. git clone https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell ~/src/fish
ditto /tmp/fish.dst /
Add Fish to /etc/shells, which will require an administrative password:
echo "/usr/local/bin/fish" | sudo tee -a /etc/shells
Make Fish your default shell:
chsh -s /usr/local/bin/fish
3. Ended up with a Swap File I deleted
4. Configuring the Fish Shell was the most troublesome part even after opening a new terminal window. I ran into some issues. C'est la vie. An error to solve! Yipee.
5. Refactored board.rb with mentor Kyle Fuller and wrote additional tests in board_spec.rb
Worked on writing documentation about writing plugins for CocoaPods. Now that it is fresh what was difficult and confusing for me to understand, it might help someone else.
Read about the projects that CocoaPods suggested for RGSoC. I think I would like to build a Rails app as next step and the list.cocoapods.org would be a great task for that: http://cocoapods.org/summer-of-code-2015
Consulted with CocoaPods about the next project.
Studied some Sinatra for the next project, since Sinatra is what CocoaPods use for web: http://www.sinatrarb.com/documentation.html
Released the coocapods-search gem: https://rubygems.org/gems/cocoapods-search Woop! :D
You must be logged in to add a comment.