|Mentor||Sahil Bansal (sahilbansal17)|
|Suitable for Beginners?||yes|
|Tags||competitive-programming c++ java python algorithms data-structures|
|Applications (1st Choice)||0 (0 submitted | 0 in-progress)|
|Applications (2nd Choice)||0 (0 submitted | 0 in-progress)|
|Code of Conduct||https://github.com/sahilbansal17/Competitive_Coding/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md|
|License||GNU General Public License version 3 (GPL-3.0)|
- The project aims to create a vast collection of algorithm and data structure implementations that can be helpful in Competitive Coding, along with the solutions to various problems on various Competitive Coding platforms.
- The algorithms list is available in the Algorithms wiki page. This is not exhaustive, but contains some of those algorithms that can be implemented.
- Similarly, the list of data structures is available in the DS wiki page
- Please do read the Introduction to Contributing.
- Basic knowledge of programming is required
- Familiarity with at least one language out of C++, Java, Python would be sufficient.
- Basic understand of data structures and algorithms
For the blog, some of the skills required are:
- Familiarity with Markdown
- Jekyll and Github Pages
Tasks And Features
Some of the tasks are:
- Adding algorithm and data structure implementations
- Writing a blog post explaining the data structures and algorithms implemented
- Adding well written problem solutions, self-explanatory with comments, along with a blog post(editorial) explaining the solution approach and code.
- Adding new features to the blog, enhancing the user interface.
You must be logged in to comment on this project.
Sahil Bansal, Monday, May 27, 05:11 UTC
Hi Rishika, Please join the gitter channe.
rishika1802, Monday, May 27, 05:08 UTC
Hey,I am Beginner to open source .I want to contribute for this project
Sahil Bansal, Wednesday, May 22, 09:48 UTC
Hi all, We are happy to have Aastha Aneja as a mentor for this project.
Sahil Bansal, Saturday, May 18, 11:40 UTC
Hi Niharika, Please join the gitter channel for further discussions. Thanks for your interest in working on this project.
Niharika Arora, Saturday, May 18, 11:38 UTC
Hey, I am new to Rgsoc. I want to contribute to this project. How should I start with.
Sahil Bansal, Monday, April 29, 09:25 UTC
Thank you ma'am for approving the project. I am happy to have the opportunity to mentor students for this project.
Laura RGSoC, Monday, April 29, 09:22 UTC
Thank you for submitting your project. I think it's a good fit and I'm happy to approve it! We'll share the final list this week with all the projects for our community — I'll be in touch soon, but don't hesitate to reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or need anything. 😊
Sahil Bansal, Saturday, April 27, 01:42 UTC
@ jainshivani1996 and @ Shagunaawasthi Please join the gitter channel.
jainshivani1996, Friday, April 26, 19:31 UTC
I would like to contribute to this project, please guide me
Shagunaawasthi, Thursday, April 25, 22:29 UTC
Hi, Sahil thanks for having such a nice repository, would love to contribute
Sahil Bansal, Friday, April 19, 12:34 UTC
Hi all, You should join the gitter channel for the project. We can have further discussions there.
Sahil Bansal, Friday, April 19, 12:30 UTC
Hi Meghna, Kindly go through the Introduction to Contributing wiki page and let us know of any suggestions about what else can be done in the project.
meghna , Friday, April 19, 10:01 UTC
Hi, I am meghna. I would like to contribute in this project ,please guide me to start .
Sahil Bansal, Wednesday, April 17, 13:51 UTC
Hi Harshita, Kindly go through the Introduction to Contributing wiki page and let us know of any suggestions about what else can be done in the project.
Harshita Khandelwal, Wednesday, April 17, 13:11 UTC
Hi, I would loveto contribute to this project
Sahil Bansal, Tuesday, April 16, 13:31 UTC
Hi Riya, You can start by reading the Introduction to Contributing section. Also, let us know about any suggestions about the project you think can be included.
riya0522, Tuesday, April 16, 13:13 UTC
Hi, I am from team SegmentationFault. We would love to contribute to this project.
Sahil Bansal, Thursday, April 11, 02:38 UTC
Hi Harshit, There is no deadline for this. Thanks.
pingo9o1, Wednesday, April 10, 20:41 UTC
hii i am harshit kaushik ,i saw this project and the algos and ds used. i am new to railgsoc so could you tell me if there is a deadline to submit my codes .?