Displaying activities 1 - 25 of 82 in total
October 03, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at October 3, 2018 09:29 UTC
We want to thank all of our mentors, supervisors, the RgSoc Team, RgSoc community and RgSOC sponsors for this extremely valuable experience. We are extremely sad that RGSoC has ended, but we are not. Instead, we decided to continue contribution to LivingStyleGuide/ PIMD until the Minimal Viable Product is ready for launch.
Violeta is taking another week to finish some ongoing issues. Diana is taking another two weeks to finish some issues.
RgSoc organization, thank you for all of your hard work, and for including us in this life-changing project. It has been quite a roller coaster experience to combine a full-time job with a part-time team membership for Rails Girls Summer of Code and a family, but one thing is for sure. Our lives will never be the same after this Summer of Code. We will keep preparing ourselves into coding and hope to launch a job in the Tech world someday sooner or later in Barcelona.
We are going to miss you all!❤️
- Tuesday 2nd of October: Meeting with coach Christina to discuss changes issue 3 and 17.
- Wednesday 3rd of October: Meeting with Nico (code project) and Tobi to discuss existing codes and further steps.
September 28, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 28, 2018 11:58 UTC
- issue 3 is solved. Send PR to PIMD.
- Nico reviewed. Small changes needed. Working on changes.
-planning of other issues (coming two weeks:)
- next week: issue 17, issue 59
-final week: issue 16, issue 33
- Every tuesday/thursday meeting with code mentor Christina to review code.
September 27, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 27, 2018 16:44 UTC
- fixing prs and waiting for Travis issue to be solved
- Had a farewell meeting
- working on solving ttd for issue 3 -18: Farewell meeting with supervisor, mentors, & Violeta
- Violeta will extend work for PIMD 1 more week,
- Diana extend 2 more weeks for RgSoc and. will continue working on the open source voluntarily until her issues are solved.
- 19.00: meeting with mentor Christina agenda: planning to finish issues coming next 2 weeks & inform RgSoc.
September 26, 2018
September 25, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 25, 2018 14:19 UTC
- Had meeting with Diana and Nico
- Fixing deploy and website issues
- no mentor coding session on Sunday, so still stuck on issue. Changed mentor meeting to Thursday 19hrs.
- worked on item 3.
- 19.00 hrs: DV Team Meeting with Nico to improve Documentation.
September 24, 2018
September 23, 2018
September 21, 2018
September 20, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 20, 2018 10:55 UTC
- Looked into new issues
- Continue with gulp plugin
- Continue improving and testing issue 3.
Start with issue #59: add content to the demo site (#issue 14: done by Violeta)
Meeting with supervisor 17.00 tomorrow/ friday.
September 19, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 19, 2018 18:50 UTC
- Reading about clean code again to improve my PRs
- Improve Issue 3. Get 3 out of 5 test working now:)
- Will do pull request at end of the week when all test pass, hopefully:)
- went to meeting about "from learning to code until web developer" in BCN
September 18, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 18, 2018 14:05 UTC
- Live demo PR accepted :)
- Working on gulp plugin
- Improve Issue 3
- Work on Documentation (issue 33)
- Github. add new branches for issue 16, 17, 33
- Work on Issue 16
- Work on Issue 17
- meeting with mentor Cristina (18.30-21)
September 17, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 17, 2018 06:21 UTC
- Fixed style issues on PIMD live demo
- Went through the config file again
- Trying to understand gulp plugin and config file testing
- Had a Women Who Code meeting
- DONE: Check blog post 2 with Violeta ( RgSOC blog.) add a picture.
- Improve Issue 3- (after pull request)- check issues with Bright Issue 3 is still not working properly. Tomorrow another day.
September 16, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 16, 2018 08:04 UTC
- Pair programming session with Diana :)
- Sharing our code, problems and what we have been working on
- Working on Sunday to recover Thursday/Friday
- Finished blog post 2 and pulled to RgSOC blog.
- Work on Documentation (issue 33)- send pull request to NICO (still not ready)
- Finish Issue 3- - send pull request to NICO (still not ready) -Update code on new branch PIMD updated
- Check Demo site (issue 44)
September 15, 2018
September 13, 2018
September 12, 2018
September 11, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 11, 2018 08:24 UTC
- Couldn't attend meeting so working from home all day long
- Trying to learn about wrapper so I can understand better the gulp plugin
- Refactoring command line
- Finished blogpost and pushed it
- Worked from 9-12 today.
- Write a blog post for RgSoc.
- Meeting with V seemed to be "cancelled.", so no pair coding.
- Set up general outline for medium post.
September 10, 2018
September 09, 2018
September 07, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 7, 2018 05:55 UTC
- Coded from 15-19 today.
- Finish test issue #3. still not ready.
- Commit PR issue #3 on friday/monday.
- Next week: continue with issue 16, 17
- call with Violeta to exchange code tips and organize next week (delayed until this weekend).
- Finishing #14 (hopefully!) and #45 (deploy to github pages, wohoo!)
- Working on #21
September 06, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 6, 2018 15:49 UTC
- Worked on issues today. Issue #3 is almost done. Will finish the testing part tomorrow. And hopefully send out PR afterwards
- Have the weekly meeting with supervisor Lucas.
Starting to like the PIMD project:) Made some progress this week. Happy with it.
- Working on issues #21
- Problems with issue #14
September 05, 2018
September 04, 2018
September 03, 2018
September 02, 2018
DV Team (LivingStyleGuide)  — at September 2, 2018 19:39 UTC
- Finsihed working on #16 & #45 -> waiting for review and merge
- Had a meeting with Nico, Tobi, Bogdan (new coach!)
- Sent welcome message to Bogdan with info about what we are doing
- Discussed what we are going to be working on next week