Displaying activities 26 - 50 of 72 in total
August 26, 2017
August 24, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 24, 2017 21:32 UTC
- Fix and fix some PR's reviews.
- We Rethink a method that using into Controller, because was suggested use redirect_back, but don't work as should. (We'll rethink again tomorrow before merge our PR's).
- We continue creating tests for some models.
August 23, 2017
August 21, 2017
August 17, 2017
August 16, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 16, 2017 21:20 UTC
- We fixed latest PRs related to conferences feature, now we have to wait for reviews.
- We submitted a new PR for a new issue started today - conference enhancement.
- We discussed with our mentor about the new issues that should be created for Community Pages (our next step)
That's all for today :3
August 15, 2017
August 14, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 14, 2017 20:56 UTC
We are really happy to see our conference feature in production.
We have been working on it for a while and we hope everyone like it!
So, today we:
- Have two merged PR's (both related to the conference)
- Started the last issue related to conference
- Started to fix a PR related to the past teams
- Had a call with our supervisor Inês
That is all!
August 11, 2017
August 10, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 10, 2017 21:13 UTC
- Published a blog post talking about Finite State Machine, check it out: medium/@RailsGirlsGyn
- Started work in Ines issue.
- Fix bugs in our PRs
I hope to see our PRs merged
Meeting with supervisor Inês
Work hard on Inês issue :)
That's all folks!
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 10, 2017 14:14 UTC
Sometimes we need to apply a state in some cases when we want to modify a status of an object. A basic example is water state: gaseous, liquid and solid and the events responsible for change it:Object: WaterEvent: FusionStates: From solid to liquidEvent: EvaporationStates: From liquid … Read more.
August 08, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 8, 2017 20:18 UTC
Ruby gemToday we will talk about a well known good practice when working with MVC frameworks. Who never heard about the ‘fat model, skinny controller’ phrase? That is a really widespread idea. However, there are a lot of approaches that can help you to skinny both our model, views, and controllers. … Read more.
August 07, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 7, 2017 23:49 UTC
Today our blog post was published!!! We just loved to see it, so nice!
Besides that, we:
- still, are fixing our life blocking PR (life is sad)
-start a new issue
Tomorrow we will keep with the same plan: fix the old PR and keep with the conference issues.
That is all girls :D
August 04, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 4, 2017 21:15 UTC
- fix the last PR review changes
- finished write our blog post to publish in RGSoC page
- meeting with <3 our supervisor Inês
We'll rest because tomorrow is Saturday yay :tada:
August 03, 2017
August 02, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 2, 2017 21:51 UTC
Hey you all!
- Fixed the PR with some nice suggestions
- Started to work on another issue (related to conferences too)
- Kept writing our blog post
This week we will retrieve the blog post to present our team for all of you!
We hope that the conference functionality became available soon!!
We would love to see all of you using it!
That is all for today.
August 01, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at August 1, 2017 20:52 UTC
Today we had a pleasant meeting with our dear supervisor Ines!
-started to write the blog post for RailsGirlsSoC - we have to deliver it on Friday.
-finished the PR that was blocking us o/
Tomorrow we probably will spend the day on PR fixes because our priority is to put it in production.
July 31, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at July 31, 2017 21:10 UTC
- Talked with our mentors (Max and Carsten) about our next steps
- Discussed with Max about another approach to model an issue
- Start to refactor a PR
- Will continue refactoring the PR Unfortunately, this PR is blocking the next ones... It is our priority right now to finish it so we can keep going to the next. =D That is all folks!
July 28, 2017
July 27, 2017
July 26, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at July 26, 2017 22:36 UTC
Today we've been working on some issues of the new functionality. We changed the relationship models a bit because there were more additional fields, today was a day of a lot of code changes, tomorrow will still be. We are working hard to finish everything as soon as possible. That's all, folks. :)
July 25, 2017
Team RailsGyn (RGSoC: The Teams App)  — at July 25, 2017 21:48 UTC
Today our last PRs have finally been approved.
We are now working on other related issues.
We are at full steam to be able to deliver this new functionality by the end of this month.
We look forward to seeing all our work in production.
That's all folks!
RGSoC 2017 <3